AP ICET Web Options 2021 will be available from today. Candidates can do the selection from December 7 to 11, 2021 on the official website, icet-sche.aptonline.in. Steps and direct link for this are given below.
- AP ICET Web Options 2021 facility is now available from today – December 7, 2021.
- Candidates can select the options till December 11, 2021 on the official website, icet-sche.aptonline.in.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test, AP ICET Web Options 2021 facility will be available from today for all candidates. As per schedule on the official website, candidates can begin ‘web options selection’ from today – December 7, 2021 and continue to do so till December 11, 2021. More details are also available on the official website, icet-sche.aptonline.in.
AP ICET Web Options 2021 facility has been provided to candidates as a part of AP ICET Counselling 2021. The registration process started on December 4, 2021 and would end on December 10, 2021. Candidates would get one extra day this time to exercise their options.
Candidates must also note that the option can be used from the ‘Candidate’s Registration’ link available on the homepage. They can access the same after filling the application form. Given below is a step-by-step process on how to select web options.
AP ICET Web Options 2021: How to select
- Candidates must visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test, icet-sche.aptonline.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Candidate’s registration.’
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link given here to select AP ICET Web Options 2021.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth to login and continue.
- Start selecting the options that you deem fit.
- Do remember to save them before making the final submission.
Candidates are informed that in case any problem arises while selecting the AP ICE Web Options 2021, they need not worry. APSCHE would also give an opportunity of changing these options on December 12, 2021, following which the Seat Allotment result would be released on December 16, 2021.