Bank of Baroda has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Peon. The candidates may apply to the posts in the prescribed format on or before December 29.
Name of the post:
The candidates should clear Class 10 examinations from a recognised board.
The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 26 years. However, the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per notification.
The candidates will be in the pay band between Rs 9,560 to Rs 18,545
The candidates will be selected on the basis of examinations conducted by the organisation.
How to apply:
- General/ OBC category: The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 400
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Service: The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 100
Steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website, www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Fill the online application as per notification
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents
- Click on submit
- Download and take a print out for further reference.
The last date for the submission of online application is December 29.