Bihar ITI Counselling 2021 second round provisional allotment order is now available on the official website, bceceadmissions.nic.in. Students must complete the admission process latest by December 11, 2021.
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, BCECEB has released Bihar ITI second round provisional allotment order today.
- Students can get more information on Bihar ITI Counselling 2021 at bceceadmissions.nic.in.
- The last date to complete admission process is December 11, 2021.
Bihar ITI Counselling 2021 process was started on November 11, 2021, by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, BCECEB. The students with allotted seats are advised to complete the document verification admission process from December 6 to 11, 2021. Meanwhile, students must download their second-round provisional allotment order from the official website of BCECEB, bceceadmissions.nic.in.
The allotment order can be downloaded from ‘Candidate’s login’ using credentials such as roll number, password and security code. Bihar ITI Counselling 2021 is held every year to intake students for admissions to various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in state-affiliated institutes.
The exam was conducted offline at various exam centres in the state on September 5, 2021. Candidates must go through the steps and direct link shared below to download Bihar ITI second round provisional allotment order as shared below.
Bihar ITI Counselling 2021: How to download second round provisional allotment order
- Visit the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, bceceadmissions.nic.in.
- Go to the ‘News & Event’ section available on the homepage and click on the suitable link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link here – Bihar ITI Second round provisional allotment order.
- Enter UGEAC ID or roll number, password and security code to log in.
- Download the allotment order and also take a printout for any future reference.
The next round of counselling would depend entirely on the merit list and the number of vacant seats. Candidates must go through the official website as shared above to get more updates on Bihar ITI Counselling 2021.