The Central Pollution Control Board has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Law Officer, Assistant, Technical Supervisor. The candidates may apply to the posts in the prescribed format on or before January 22.
Post wise vacancy details:
- Law Officer: 2
- Senior Hindi Translator: 1
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 1
- Assistant: 4
- Senior Law Officer: 1
- Finance and Accounts Officer: 1
- Private Secretary: 1
- Senior Technical Supervisor: 2
- Technical Supervisor: 2
The candidates should possess Bachelor’s deegree (Law) or Master’s degree from a recognised university or institute.
- Law Officer: 40 years as on January 22
- Senior Hindi Translator/ Assistant Accounts Officer/ Assistant: 30 years as on January 22
- For other posts: 56 years as on January 22
However, the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per notification.
For details on pay scale, please check the notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:
The candidates need to send the application in the prescribed format to ” The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi- 110032.
- Date to receive application form: January 22
- Date to receive application form ( Remote areas): February 6