Electronic cigarette burst; 1 dead
The deadliest accident in the electronic cigarette crash occurred in US, post mortem report said.
On December 27, a 24-year-old young man from Texas, tried to smoke an electronic cigarette. Suddenly it was bursting with metal parts on the neck. This was confirmed by hospitalization and scan.
Brown died in two days after stroke. Brown’s death was confirmed by an electronic cigarette exploded in a post-mortem report. This is the second death in the United States that erupted E. Cigarettes.