The fever for the FIFA World Cup 2022 is on. The battle for trophy, cheers from fans and sea of emotions is all backing up the football World Cup. Even Indian fans are hooking to screen to watch matches live and support their favorite teams. The game is not only live on field but on social media too between fans. Memes, jokes and stickers are filling up the conversations of football enthusiasts.
So, if you are following the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 and supporting your favorite team playing far away, make your online conversation more fun. And for this WhatsApp stickers will help you. Express your emotions and drop more fun to your game conversion between your friends. Here is how to download and use WhatsApp stickers in group or personal chats to make your messages more interactive.
How to download FIFA World Cup 2022 WhatsApp sticker packs
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple’s AppStore.
- Search for Football stickers or FIFA world cup stickers.
- Select and install the sticker pack you like.
- Now open he installed a sticker pack app and click on add stickers to WhatsApp.
How to send stickers in WhatsApp chat
- Open WhatsApp and go to a chat or group in which you want to send football stickers.
- Now tap on the emoji icon available in the message box of the chat.
- In the emoji section, you will find stickers option.
- Tap on stickers and find the newly added stickers in the section.
- Navigate and send the stickers of your choice.
How to create your own FIFA World cup GIF
Other than stickers, you can also send GIFs to make your conversation fun. You will find FIFA Gifs in WhatsApp or you can download more Gifs from third party apps like giphy.com . For more fun you can even create your own stickers.
To create your own FIFA World Cup 2022 gifs-
- Open WhatsApp on your iOS or Android phone.
- Open the chat window where you want to send GIFs.
- In the chat box, click on the attachment option and then select Gallery.
- Now browse your phone gallery and find the video you want to create into a GIF.
- Select the video and trim it in six seconds in WhatsApp preview window.
- Next tap on the GIF icon in the preview window and send the video as GIF.