HSSC Result 2021 is now available on the official website. Candidates would be able to check the result from hssc.gov.in. Candidates can find the direct link and steps to download the result here.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the result for various posts on the official website.
- The result has been released for the written exam that was conducted from August 12 to 20, 2021.
- Candidates can find more detailed information on hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission or HSSC Result 2021 has been released on the official website. The result has been released for the written exam that was conducted from August 12 to 20, 2021. More information can be found by candidates on hssc.gov.in.
The commission has uploaded the result for various posts. It has been released for the post of Work Supervisor, Carpenter, Plumber, Painter, Mason, Surveyor, Mechanic (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration), Lift Operator, Machine Tool Operator, Auto Electrician, Chargeman Miscellaneous, Supervisor, Blacksmith, Workshop Machinery Operator, Fitter Heavy Machine and others. Candidates should note that in order to fulfill the eligibility criteria, they have to appear for document verification. Important dates and steps to download the result can be found here.
HSSC Result 2021 Date
|HSSC Result 2021 released||December 6, 2021|
|HSSC Document Verification 2021||December 10, 2021|
HSSC Result 2021: Steps to download
- Go to the official website-hssc.gov.in.
- Now go to the Results tab. A new window would open up.
- Candidates should click on the notification that says, “Result of written examination and notice to candidates for scrutiny of documents (written examination held from 12.08.2021 to 20.08.2021).”
- A new PDF would open up.
- The PDF would consist of the roll number of candidates who have been selected.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the PDF for future reference.
The commission would conduct the document verification of the selected candidates on December 10, 2021. Candidates should note that they have to report by 9 am at Parade Ground, Sector-5, Panchkula. Candidates are advised to bring original documents as well as self-attested copies of the documents. Along with the documents, candidates should also carry their original photo identity proof as well as a copy of the application form.