The wait for the launch of LIC’s initial public offering (IPO) grows longer but investors have an opportunity to bid subscription for Veranda Learning Solutions’ initial share sales. Veranda Learning Solutions has decided to launch the subscription process for its IPO on March 29.
Meanwhile, Vikaram Solar Ltd has filed a Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with market regulator Securities Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to raise funds through an initial public offering (IPO).
VERANDA LEARNING IPO
- Veranda Learning Solutions IPO is opening for subscription on March 29 and will close on March 31.
- The IPO price has been fixed between Rs 130 to Rs 137.
- The issue size is Rs 200 crore.
- The fresh issue of shares is aggregating up to Rs 200 crore.
- Shares offered in the QIB category are 75 per cent of the net offer, 10 per cent in Retail portion, and 15 per cent in NII section.
VIKRAM SOLAR IPO
Vikram Solar Limited has filed draft papers for its IPO.
According to the DRHP, Vikram Solar limited IPO is likely to have a fresh issue of Rs 1,500 crore and an offer for sale of five million shares.
The firm is likely to consider a pre-IPO placement of Rs 300 crore.
The lead managers for the public issue are Kotak Mahindra Capital and JM Financial.
More than 60 companies made their market debut in India in 2021 and raised a total of more than $13.7 billion, which was more than the previous three years combined, according to a Reuters report.