ISRO Walk-In Interview 2021 starts today-October 22, 2021. The interview would be finished on October 29 and the reporting time for the interview is 8:30 am. The interview would be conducted at IIRS Dehradun. Details here.
- ISRO would conducted WalK-In Interview for recruitment of candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow.
- The interview would be conducted till October 29, 2021 with proper COVID-19 guidelines.
- Candidates should note that on the day of the interview, they have to bring their COVID-19 negative test report that should not be more than 48 hours old
Indian Space Research Organisation Walk-In Interview 2021 is starting from today-October 22, 2021. The interview would be conducted by ISRO till October 29, 2021, for the recruitment of 16 Junior Research Fellow or JRF under various Research Projects. Candidates should note that this is a temporary position. More details can be found by candidates on the official website-isro.gov.in.
Candidates should note that on the day of the interview, they have to submit their application form. Along with the application form, candidates should submit self-attested copies of their documents such as Mark Sheet, NOC, and others. The documents would be verified with the original interview during the interview. The interview would be conducted at the Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, IIRS, Dehradun.
ISRO Walk-In Interview 2021 Dates
|ISRO Walk-In Interview starts||October 22, 2021|
|ISRO Walk-In Interview Ends||October 29, 2021|
ISRO Walk-In Interview 2021: Important Points
- Candidates should note that the reporting time for the interview is 8:30 am.
- Candidates have to follow strict COVID-19 protocols such as wearing masks, maintaining social distancing, using hand sanitizer, and others.
- Candidates would not be allowed to sit for the interview if they do not bring a COVID-19 negative test report. The report should not be more than 2 days old.
- Outstation candidates should note that on showing the proof of travel, the second class train fare via the shortest route would be reimbursed to them.
- Candidates should carry their identity card such as Aadhar Card or Voter Id Card and show it at the time of entry,
Those who would be selected in the interview should be able to work anywhere in India including remote places. Candidates would also have to take part in field experiments as and when required. Some of the projects for which the recruitment is being conducted are Alpine Biodiversity Characterization and Information System-Network, Retrieval of Geophysical Parameters using GNSS/IRNSS Signals, and others.