Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2021 is now available on the official website. Candidates would be able to download the admit card from odishapolice.gov.in. Steps to download the admit card and other details can be found here.
- Odisha Police has released the admit card for the post of constable on the official website.
- The admit card has been released for the Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test that would be held from December 17.
- Candidates can find more detailed information on odishapolice.gov.in.
Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2021 has been released on the official website. Odisha Police has uploaded the hall ticket on the official website for the Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test or PMT & PET. More detailed information can be found by candidates on odishapolice.gov.in.
As per the official notification released by Odisha Police, the PMT & PET would be conducted from December 17, 2021. It would be held at OSAP 7th Bn Ground that is in front of Aranya Bhavan. The result of the Odisha Police Constable written exam was released on December 8, 2021. Candidates can find steps to download the admit card and other details on the official website.
Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2021: Steps to download
- Go to the official website-odishapolice.gov.in.
- Now go to the admit card link.
- A new window would open up.
- Candidates should now log in with their credentials such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The admit card would appear on the screen.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the admit card for future reference.
It should be noted that admit card is the most important documents that candidates need to carry to the examination hall. The admit card would consist of details such as the date and time of the test. details about the examination venue, the reporting time, and other details. Along with the admit card, candidates should also carry an identity card such as Aadhar Card or Voter Id card to the examination hall.
It should be noted that the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test would be conducted with proper COVID-19 guidelines. Candidates have to adhere to proper COVID-19 guidelines such as wearing masks, maintaining social distancing, and other guidelines. The total number of vacancies for recruitment to the post of Constable, Communication is 244.