Perfect treat for all football fans , that the remaining league matches of this season is to resume on June 17 after corona lock down period while The last game played v]before the lock down is Leicester vs Aston Villa on March 9. , players have started their training with their clubs. the first two games to be take place next month are Aston Villa vs Sheffield United and Manchester City vs Arsenal followed by remaining league matches from June 19.
But these league matches are to be played with new time periods and new rules, the revised time for matches are
Games on a Friday will kick off at 8 pm, while on Saturday the slots will be 12.30 pm, 3 pm, 5.30 pm and 8 pm. Sunday matches will kick off at either 12 pm, 2 pm, 4.30 pm and 7 pm, with Monday games starting at 8 pm.Midweek games on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays will kick off at either 6 pm or 8 pm.
the updates of premier league matches in short :
- Provisional restart date of June 17 agreed, subject to safety requirements
- Aston Villa vs Sheff Utd, Man City vs Arsenal scheduled for June 17
- Full match round to start June 19
- All 92 games broadcast live in UK – 64 live on Sky Sports
- All games behind closed doors
- Venues still to be confirmed
- New staggered KO times