RRB Group D Exam 2021 will be conducted from February 23, 2022. The Correction/Modification link along with the application status is now live, from 10 am on the official website(s) – rrbcdg.gov.in, etc. Steps on how to edit applications along with direct link given here.
- RRB Group D Exam 2021 updates related to application forms of registered candidates are now available, as of 10 am.
- Candidates can access the Correction link and check the Application status using the direct link shared here and on rrbcdg.gov.in or other regional websites.
- It must be noted that RRB Group D Modification link is live till December 26, 2021, only for rejected applications.
Railway Recruitment Board, RRB Group D Exam 2021 is scheduled to be held in multiple phases, tentatively from February 23, 2022. According to latest updates from the Board, the Correction link along with the facility to check Application status has now gone live today – December 15, 2021. Candidates whose applications have been rejected, can now access the Modification link on the official regional websites – rrbcdg.gov.in, etc.
RRB Group D Exam 2021 will be conducted for Level 1 posts. According to the official notification, the Correction Link was supposed to go live at 10 am and sticking to that, RRB made it available at the right time. This Modification link is available only to those candidates, whose applications have been rejected on grounds of invalid photograph and/or signature.
Hence, it is advised to all candidates to first check their RRB Group D Application status and then proceed with the uploading of correct photographs/signatures. Check important details and step-by-step process given below for reference.
RRB Group D Exam 2021: How to utilise Correction Facility
- Candidates must visit the regional/official websites of Railway Recruitment Board – rrbcdg.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the notification that reads, “RRC-CEN-01/2019 (Level 1 posts) – Modification link for Uploading of Photograph and/or Signature and Checking of Application Status.”
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link given here to access the modification and status link for RRB Group D Exam 2021.
- Enter your application number and date of birth to login.
- Your application status will be available.
- In case it is rejected, proceed to access the RRB Group D Modification Link 2021.
- Upload new photograph and/or signature as per the guidelines.
- Submit it and remember to print a copy for future references.
Related | RRB Group D Exam Date 2021 announced on rrbcdg.gov.in, check official notice here
Candidates are informed that according to the rules of RRB Group D Exam 2021, this Correction link will be active till December 26, 2021 on all the websites of regional RRBs. Keep a check here and on the official website for more updates on the exam!