State Bank of India has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Senior Manager. The candidates may apply to the posts in a prescribed format on or before January 7.
Name of the post:
Senior Manager (Law)
The candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree from recognised university or institute.
The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 45 years as on December 1, 2016. However, the reserved category candidates may apply in a prescribed format as per the notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam and interview.
How to apply:
General/ OBC category: Rs 600
Steps to apply:
- Visit the official website, www.sbi.co.in
- Fill the application as per the notification
- Upload the scanned copies of the document
- Click on submit
- Take a print out and send it to the address as mentioned in the notification.
- Last date to receive online application: January 7
- Last date to receive hard copy of the application: January 15