WBPCS Mains Result 2019 is now available on the official website. Candidates would be able to download the result from wbpsc.gov.in. Steps to download the result and other details can be found here.
- WBPSC has released the Mains Result for the Civil Service Executive Exam on the official website.
- The result has been declared for the Main Exam that was conducted from July 25, 2019.
- Candidates would be able to check the result from wbpsc.gov.in.
West Bengal Public Service Commission or WBPSC Mains Result 2019 has been released on the official website. The result has been released for the Civil Service Executive Exam. Candidates can find more details on wbpsc.gov.in.
It should be noted that those candidates who cleared the Main exam, have to now appear for the Personality Test or the Interview. The commission has released the Mains result for the Group D post. The total number of candidates who could clear the Main Exam is 44. These 44 candidates have to now appear for the Personality Interview. Candidates would be asked questions based on their alertness of mind, their general interest, current affairs and others.
WBPCS Mains Result 2019: Steps to download
- Go to the official website-wbpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates should now click on the Result tab.
- A new window would open up.
- It would consist of a notification that says, “LIST OF CANDIDATES TO BE CALLED FOR PERSONALITY TEST FOR ‘GROUP – D’ POST ON THE BASIS OF THE RESULT OF W.B.C.S. (EXE.) ETC. EXAMINATION, 2019 [ADVT. NO. 29/2018].”
- Candidates should now click on the notification. A new PDF would open up.
- The PDF would consist of the Roll Number of candidates who have been called for the Personality Test.
Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website for more details. Further, candidates should keep a copy of the PDF comprising the marks of the candidates for future reference. It should be noted that the PDF also consists of the category-wise marks obtained by the last candidate, The marks of the last candidate for the general category is 690.3333. Further, the marks secured by candidates for the SC category is 631.0001 and the ST category is 576.6667.