Fire broke out in Saveetha Medical Hostel

A fire broke out at student ladies hostel at Saveetha Medical College, Sriperumbudur in Kancipuram district.

In this fire, 9 rooms were damaged. A fire broke out at students hostel at 6am on today morning in the Chettipet area.

The fire was reportedly caused by AC mining on the 4th floor.10 students have been reported to have suffered minor injuries due to fire. The students were admitted to the hospital at Saveetha Medical College.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *