WBPSC Prelims Result 2021 is now available on the official website. Candidates would be able to download the result from wbpsc.gov.in. Steps to download the result and other important details can be found here.
- West Bengal Public Service Commission or WBPSC has released the result for the post of West Bengal Audit and Account Service.
- The result has been released for the Prelims Exam that was conducted on August 7, 2021.
- Candidates would be able to check the result from wbpsc.gov.in.
West Bengal Public Service Commission or WBPSC Prelims Result 2021 has been released on the official website. The result has been released for the PRelims exam that was conducted on August 7, 2021. More details can be found by candidates on wbpsc.gov.in.
The result has been uploaded by the commission for the West Bengal Audit and Account Service Exam 2020. The total number of vacancies for which the exam was conducted is 50. While the exam was supposed to be held on June 13, 2021, it got rescheduled by the commission. Important dates and steps to download the result can be found here.
WBPSC Prelims Result 2021 Date
|WBPSC Prelims Result 2021 released||December 7, 2021|
WBPSC Prelims Result 2021: Steps to download
- Go to the official website-wbpsc.gov.in.
- Now click on the Result tab.
- A new window would open up.
- Candidates should click on the notification that says, “LIST OF PROVISIONALLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR FINAL WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF WEST BENGAL AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS SERVICE RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION, 2020 [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 17/2020].”
- A new PDF would open up.
- The PDF would consist of the roll number of candidates who have been qualified for the final exam.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the PDF for future reference.
It should be noted that the commission has qualified as many as 501 candidates to appear for the final exam. Details about the final exam would be soon available on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission for future reference. It should be noted that the commission has released the result after taking into consideration the objections raised by candidates against the provisional answer key. The Final Answer Key was released by the Commission on August 26, 2021.